Better Search Results

Most Accurate Search Results

The community and targeted searches on this website will provide you with the most accurate results for the Northwest Valley's active adult communities. This is because all of the searches are based upon mapped areas. Most other websites require you to enter the zip code, city, or other criteria to view homes. This is problematic since the Post Office city designations do not match the boundaries of the active adult communities. For example, there are many homes with a Sun City address that are not in the active adult community of Sun City. Adding the year built or other criteria still yields results that are 15% - 20 % incorrect. Corte Bella homes have a Sun City West address which affects both communities' results. Some Ventana Lakes homes have a Peoria address while other Ventana Lakes properties have a Sun City address. And that's just a few examples.

The Problem With CCCB and UCB

The Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service has three (3) different designations for homes under contract: CCBS (Contract Contingent Upon Buyer Sale), UCB (Under Contract-Backups), and PENDING. CCBS and UCB listings comprise approximately 40% of the homes under contract, with PENDING being the other 60%.
" "
The vast majority of other websites include CCBS and UCB listings in their search results which means 20% of the homes that appear to be Active and available are already under contract. This can be frustrating and a waste of time. While you can edit the searches on this site to view those homes, the standard results on this site exclude all homes under contract because most of those homes are not, and will not be, available to you.
" "
Sadly, many homes are designated as CCCB or UCB, even when there is no real desire by the sellers or listing agents to have the property viewed, and back-up offers are not truly wanted. Designating the listings as CCCB or UCB, rather than PENDING, causes the listings to remain in most local and national websites' results, including,, Yahoo!, and This provides the listing agents with additional exposure and with opportunities to create relationships with homebuyers. "I'm sorry, that home is under contract, but there are some others in the area I can show you..."

Search With No Obligation

These searches are able to be used freely and without obligation. You can browse this site and search as much as you'd like without signing in. Of course, when you decide to purchase, or if you need any assistance, I'd love to help! There is no need to create an account, but if you do, you can mark properties as rejects, possibilities, and favorites, and you can save the searches you create! I can also create and save searches for you. Your account is directly tied to the MLS, so your searches are automatically and instantaneously updated. Your information will be kept confidential, and you will not be pestered with junk email.
" "